- This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing
detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower
- The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet,
and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver grid style pendulum
features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine
motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet,
highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bombč style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay
gracing the cutout.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record document with brass tube is included.
- Cable-driven, Westminster
chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Embassy Cherry on select hardwoods
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive
a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case
is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Special Feature
FC - West. w/auto
84" (213 cm)
27" (69 cm)
13-3/4" (35 cm)