- This handsome floor clock offers a distinctive bonnet pediment features bookmatched olive ash burl
- The brushed satin brass dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological
blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring
with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The brushed satin brass
pendulum features a center disk casting which complements the dial, and brushed satin brass finished weight shells include
bands which complement the dial and pendulum.
- Dial is illuminated from the front so that time can be viewed in a darkened
room. Also, the pendulum and weights are accentuated with the glow from the lamp.
- Beveled glass is used in the lower
door and in the bottom sides.
- The shape of the pediment is carried through into the door, which features an accent molding
for added interest.
- Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The distinctive
columns feature large reeds and turned column caps. The “bombe” base design features a decorative cutout.
- Heirloom Record
Certificate with brass tube for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- Cable-driven, Westminster
chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in a lightly distressed Vintage Oak
on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each
corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Special Feature
FC - West. w/auto
84-1/4" (214 cm)
23" (58 cm)
13-1/2" (34 cm)