- This special floor clock features an elegant swan-neck pediment with bookmatched
olive ash burl with a turned urn finial, a decorative shell overlay, and rosettes.
- Distinctive columns with large reeds
and elaborately carved column caps frame the door.
- The illuminated, brushed satin brass dial features cast corner and
center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass
Arabic numerals and special "Ambassador Collection" inscription located in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The brushed
satin brass pendulum features a center disk which complements the dial. Brushed satin brass finished weight shells feature
decorative bands to complement the dial and pendulum.
- Multi-tiered base features a cut-out with a carved gadroon
design molding that wraps around the base.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting
the clock history for future generations.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for
viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Special Feature
FC - 3x w/auto
89-3/4" (228 cm)
28-3/4" (73 cm)
16-1/2" (42 cm)
Presidential & Ambassador Collection